Please join us in celebrating the efforts of our volunteers and corporate partners who have made the commitment to changing lives and strengthening our community through their collective time, talent and treasure. Additionally, we will hear from keynote speaker, Anna Payanzo Cotton, Vice President of Workforce Development and Lifelong Learning at Rowan College at Burlington County. This event will take place on Thursday, May 18 at 5:30 p.m. at the Ramblewood Country Club in Mount Laurel, NJ .
This year we are honoring:
Volunteer of the Year Award
This award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated outstanding volunteerism and an extraordinary commitment to the community through United Way.
- Karl Eckstrom, Fulton Bank of New Jersey, Lawrence D. Epstein Burlington County Volunteer of the Year Award
Community Champion Award
This award recognizes a company’s exceptional commitment to the community through service and support.
- Campbell’s Soup Company
- Holman Enterprises
- TD Bank
Employee Campaign Chair of the Year Award
This award recognizes an employee campaign chair who has achieved exceptional results.
- Sherida Llewellyn, GEICO
- Simone Adeshina, MAFCO Worldwide Corporation
Campaign Chairman’s Award
This award honors a Campaign Cabinet Volunteer whose commitment to United Way was evident by their performance and leadership on the cabinet and their overall contribution to the campaign’s success.
- Ryan Kastner, Innovative Benefit Planning, LLC
- John C. Connell, Esq., Archer
Community Advocate Award
The Community Advocate award is presented to an individual who has demonstrated a selfless dedication to advancing the common good in our region through collaboration, community service and a willingness to invest in innovative, strategic and expanded partnerships.
- The Honorable Diane Allen, New Jersey State Senate, Burlington County Community Advocate Award
- Nyeema C. Watson, Rutgers University – Camden, Stephen C. Ries Community Advocate Award
Corporate Citizenship Award
The Corporate Citizenship Award honors excellence in corporate volunteerism by recognizing those companies who interact with us beyond the campaign and are highly engaged in our volunteer efforts.
- Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., Cherry Hill
- Wegmans Food Market, Inc., Mt. Laurel
Culture of Caring Award
This award honors organizations with outstanding employee participation rates.
- Alloy, Silverstein, Shapiro, Adams, Mulford, Cicalese, Wilson & Co.
- Innovative Benefit Planning, LLC.
Executive Director Awards
This award is presented to an agency director who has demonstrated good agency management, remarkable leadership among peers and partnership with United Way.
- Kendria McWilliams, Maryville, Inc., Andy Wager Agency Director Award
- Lori Leonard, Habitat for Humanity of Burlington County and Greater Trenton-Princeton, Connie Martin Agency Director Award
Game Changer Award
This award honors an organization with a re-energized campaign demonstrated through increased employee participation and giving.
- Beverage Distribution Center, Inc.
- Connor Strong & Buckelew
- Parker McCay P.A.
Investing in Impact Award
This award honors an organization for their campaign’s focus on, and contributions to, the Impact Fund.
- J & J Snack Foods Corp.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Sun National Bank
Leading the Way Award
The Leading the Way award honors an organization that runs a successful Leadership campaign.
- DC Fabricators, Inc.
Spirit of Giving Award
This award honors the United Way Impact Partner Agency that runs a successful employee campaign and encourages giving to the Impact Fund.
- Cathedral Kitchen
- Legacy Treatment Services
Questions? Please contact us at 215-665-2504 or email@example.com