Support for our Impact Fund enables United Way to surround a complex issue like intergenerational poverty to drive measurable results and lasting change.
Through the Impact Fund, we:
- Mobilize 10,000+ volunteers per year
- Convene stakeholders from the business, nonprofit and public sectors
- Leverage funding opportunities
- Build capacity in the nonprofit sector
- Advocate for sound public policy
- Invest in high-performing nonprofits delivering measurable results
- Raise money for our cause and nonprofit sector at a low cost
- Share our community expertise
These skills position us to:
- Drive systems change to enhance the delivery of services provided to those in need
- Strengthen the capacity of the nonprofit sector so they can help more people more effectively
- Invest financial, social and human capital to increase the stability of the nonprofit sector
Why? Because stability in the nonprofit sector paves the way to increase the scale and efficiency of the programs that work best to help people break the cycle of poverty.