2015-16 REGIONAL CAMPAIGN AWARD WINNERS
Congratulations to our 2015 - 16 Regional Campaign Award Winners:
Giving to United Way has powerful results. We are pleased to recognize the following exceptional corporate partners.
- Culture of Caring Award: Philadelphia Energy Solutions
- Game Changer Award: Arkema, Inc.; Deloitte LLP; Grant Thornton LLP; Rothman Institute
- Investing in Impact Award: Chubb; Enterprise Holdings; Stradley, Ronon, Stevens & Young, LLP
- Leading the Way Award: Comcast Corporation; Independence Blue Cross
- Live United Innovation Award: Investors/Roma Bank; PSE&G; Ravitz ShopRite Family Foundation; Republic Bank; R.T. Cream Family School; Subaru of America; Vineland Public Schools
- Mother’s Award: Kimberly-Clark Corporation
- Outstanding Campaign Award: Capaldi Reynolds & Pelosi, P.A.; Cooper Levenson; CVS Caremark; Delaware River and Bay Authority; F&S Produce; Inspira Health Network; L-3 Communication Systems-East; Legacy Treatment Services; Lockheed Martin Corporation; MAFCO Worldwide Corporation; Resorts Atlantic City; South Jersey AIDS Alliance; UGI Corporation/AmeriGas; Univers Workplace Solutions; UrbanPromise; Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., Mt. Laurel; WebiMax
- Reaching Above and Beyond Award: American Water Works Company, Inc./New Jersey American Water, Campbell Soup Company; Enterprise Holdings; FMC Corporation; The Glenmede Trust Company; Holman Automotive; McNeil Consumer Healthcare; Pfizer; TD Bank
- Rising Star Campaign Award: AmeriHealth Caritas; Beneficial Bank; Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., Glen Mills
- Spirit of Giving Award: Public Health Management Corporation; Senior Community Services, Inc.
- United Way Campaign Champion Award: Alloy, Silverstein, Shapiro, Adams, Mulford, Cicalese, Wilson & Co.; Maiden Re
- United Way Community Champion Award: South Jersey Industries; UPS
United Way’s advocacy advances positive community change. We are pleased to recognize the following exceptional advocates.
- Agency Executive Director Award: Jeannine MacDonald, Cumberland Empowerment Zone
- Andy Wager Agency Director of the Year Award: Lori Godorov, The Work Group, Inc.
- Connie Martin Agency Executive Director of the Year Award: Barbara Fetty, The Tender
- Henry J. Remeis Agency Executive Director Award: Julie Drew, AtlantiCare Behavioral Health
- Henry Wise Community Advocate Award: Perry Mays, Coalition for a Safe Community
- Speakers Bureau Award: Matthew Illich and Shannon Marriott, Domestic Abuse Project of Delaware County
- Stephen C. Ries Community Advocate Award: Meishka Mitchell, Cooper’s Ferry Partnership
Volunteerism is the lifeblood of United Way. We are pleased to recognize the following exceptional volunteers and corporate partners.
- Alan Angelo Employee Campaign Chair of the Year Award: Patricia Fineran, Golden Nugget; Van Fulcher, Golden Nugget; Rebecca Lafferty, Cooper Levenson; Michele Vizthum, Press of Atlantic City
- Campaign Chairman’s Award: Karl Eckstrom, Fulton Bank of New Jersey; Bobby Keyes, Enterprise Holdings; Rick Mazer, Harrah’s Atlantic City; Tom Merighi, Jr., Merighi’s Savoy Inn; Joseph Tredinnick, TD Bank; James E. Turner, Chester Water Authority
- Community Engagement Award: John Lynch, Greater Wildwoods Tourism Improvement and Development Authority
- Corporate Citizenship Award: Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.; Esschem/EssTech; Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Chester Operations; Wegmans Food Markets, Inc., King of Prussia
- Employee Campaign Chair of the Year Award: Nate Andrisani, Esq., Morgan Lewis & Bockius, LLP; Diane Berni, General Mills; Leslie Halenar, Lockheed Martin Corporation; Joyce Lalena, J&J Snack Foods Corp
- George F. Lynn Volunteer of the Year Award: José Diaz, Caesars Entertainment
- John Nichols Volunteer of the Year Award: Joel Cruz, Merrill Lynch
- Lawrence D. Epstein Volunteer of the Year Award: Crystal Davis, Holman Automotive
- Volunteer of the Year Award: Frances A. McElhill, Esq., Archer & Greiner P.C.