365 DAYS OF CARING
Over the past two decades, more than 30,000 volunteers have participated in thousands of projects through United Way’s 365 Days of Caring. Days of Caring is a year-round effort to achieve collective impact through corporate volunteerism.
365 Days of Caring offers your workplace:
- An opportunity to position your company as a good corporate citizen in Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey
- A chance to build a culture of caring among your employees
- The benefits of a meaningful teambuilding experience
- A way to LIVE UNITED by helping others through hands-on activities
One Day Opportunities
- Clean up a playground, plant a garden, or spend a day sorting food – there are countless ways to build your team by helping your community.
Contact United Way to be connected with one of our community service partners at email@example.com.
- Organize an internal donation drive to collect items for child care centers, schools, new homeowners or senior centers.
- Form a group of education volunteers – readers, tutors or mentors – to help increase the graduation rate.
- Engage in other volunteer projects that align with United Way’s goals of creating lasting change in the areas of education, income and health.
- Support the community through Gifts-in-Kind by donating surplus office equipment and unsold merchandise to strengthen nonprofit agencies in our community.
- During the holiday season, United of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s Community Action Center works to mobilize the caring power in our community by providing a wealth of meaningful opportunities to give and serve. Please stay tuned for information about this year’s Holiday Network.