Join United Way’s Holiday Network!
AGENCIES: Do you need volunteers to work with your organization over the holidays? Are you in need of specific items for your organization this holiday season? If so, consider becoming part of United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s Holiday Network! Throughout the year, but especially during the holiday season, United Way mobilizes an army of volunteers to make an Impact in our community and neighborhoods. The Holiday Network provides your organization with an opportunity to share your needs with thousands of people throughout the region.
Become part of United Way’s Holiday Network in five easy steps!
- 1. Visit United Way’s Volunteer Portal at http://volunteer.unitedforimpact.org.
- 2. Create an agency profile through “Agency Signup” – your agency will be vetted and approved within 48 hours. Already Registered? Skip to Step 3!
- 3. Log into your account and go to your profile to manage your agency.
- 4. Click the Advanced Event tab to add your need(s) to the Holiday Network.
- 5. Share your holiday opportunity with your networks to encourage them to sign up! Click “Create Volunteer Opportunity.”
Please note that being part of the Holiday Network does not guarantee fulfillment of your needs. Agencies who submit requests waive and release claims against United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, its directors and officers, employees, event sponsors, participating organizations and personnel, representatives or other affiliates for injury to himself/herself or property.
VOLUNTEERS:The holiday season is the perfect time to give your time to make an Impact in your community. Spend time with your family, friends or colleagues by volunteering or donating supplies to people in need. Find the best opportunity for you on United Way’s Holiday Network by clicking here .
Questions? Contact United Way at firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 665-2501.