United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey partners with hundreds of nonprofits throughout the region.
Through the Impact Fund, we develop strategies to address our communities’ toughest challenges in the areas of Education, Income, Health and Basic Needs. From there, we tap the right partners to bring those strategies to life and drive measurable results. After completing a rigorous application process, UWGPSNJ’s Impact Partners delivering measurable results in United Way’s key strategy areas are selected to receive three-year general operating support grants or one-year targeted investments into United Way-led programs and local collaborative initiatives designed to meet needs currently unaddressed by the health and human services sector.
In addition to our Impact Partners, thousands of organizations are eligible to receive funding through United Way’s Donor Choice Program. Finally, United Way works to strengthen the nonprofit sector by offering resources and programs that provide support to local organizations throughout Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
We are proud to provide the following resources to assist you in the great work that you do.
Impact Partner Resources
- Become a UWGPSNJ Impact Partner: FY 2015-17 (CLOSED)
- FY15-17 Impact Partner Agencies List
- Impact Partner Grant Management and Reporting System LOGIN
- Speakers Bureau: motivate donors to give, advocate and volunteer
- Impact Partners are invited to attend United Way’s Convening to Build Impact series, a variety of interactive sessions to help navigate the health and human service landscape, build capacity, network with your peers and implement best practices to drive your work. This Fall, stay tuned for three sessions: integrating trauma awareness into agency practice (October 19, 2015 in Cumberland County), supporting children and families in the area school attendance (November 10, 2015 in Philadelphia) and fostering environments to ensure success for local youth based on the documentary film “Building Glen’s Village” (December 7, 2015 in Philadelphia). Please contact Shira Badanes, Impact Manager, at email@example.com or 215-665-2503 for additional information.
Donor Choice Agency Information
- Become a member of UWGPSNJ’s Donor Choice Program
- FY14-15 Donor Choice Agencies List
- Donor Choice Agency Search
- Donor Choice Financial Reporting System LOGIN
For all Nonprofit Organizations
- Find local Request For Proposal (RFP) listings
- Promote your volunteer opportunities. If you are in need of specific items or volunteers for your organization this holiday season, join United Way’s Holiday Network.
- Advocate with UWGPSNJ for the causes your organization cares about
- Ensure your organization is listed on 2-1-1, a health and human services database powered by United Way. Please visit www.211sepa.org if your organization is located in Southeastern Pennsylvania or http://nj211.org if you are located in New Jersey.
- Subscribe and include your news in UWGPSNJ’s Common Good newsletter
- Learn about UWGPSNJ’s programs and leadership training for nonprofit staff