United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey works with hundreds of nonprofits throughout the region.
We invest in organizations large and small, with programs designed to support our goals – helping children start school ready to learn and continue on to graduate high school college and career-ready, providing the tools that individuals and families need to achieve financial stability, and making sure that older adults have access to the services they need to age in good health in their homes and communities. These strategic partners are chosen through a structured and competitive process to ensure that, together, we can achieve measurable results.
United Way also administers a variety of government-funded programs. Through these programs, we provide grants to community-based organizations in support of services like emergency shelter and hunger and nutrition assistance.
- FY15-17 Impact Partner Agencies
- Impact Investment Grant Process: FY 2015-17
- Agency Reports and additional resources
- Grant information and agency reports (Agency Extranet)
- News from the nonprofit community (What Matters Newsletter)
- Information on becoming a member of UWGPSNJ’s Donor Choice Program
- Request For Proposal (RFP) Listings
- Volunteer resources for nonprofits
- United Way programs and leadership training for nonprofit staff
- Speakers Bureau: Motivate potential and current donors to give, advocate and volunteer.
- Advocate! Find out how United Way is championing the causes your organization cares about.
Donor Choice Agency Information
- 2012-13 Community Impact supported agencies (Agency List)
- Donor Choice Agency Search for a list of Donor Choice-funded agencies